Phone: 707-658-4602 | 415-577-1667
Andrew Kern has an undergraduate degree from Columbia University in N.Y. and a Law Degree from The Baylor School of Law in Texas, a law school accredited by the American Bar Association. (Please know that not all law schools are accredited by the ABA.) Andrew is also a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys.
Andrew is committed to keeping informed and current with all updates and changes in bankruptcy law by continuing to attend seminars and legal education classes. He also reads the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney list serve on a daily basis for an understanding of the myriad of issues that arise in bankruptcy law. You can be sure that any issue that arises in your bankruptcy filing will be researched.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Business Law
- Bankruptcy Law
- Foreclosure & Alternatives
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas - 1985
- Columbia University, New York, New York - 1982
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California Bar, Trust and Estate Section, Member
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, Member